Cold pressing method, unlike the hot occurs without preheating of oilseeds.
Characteristic features of the cold pressing method:
- obtained by this technology, the oil preserves all useful biologically active substances and vitamins;
- higher quality meal;
- the simplicity of the technological equipment;
- low power consumption technology;
- small footprint;
- low phosphorus content in the oil.
Technological scheme of the hot pressing method
Characteristic features of the hot pressing method:
- A high yield of oil compared to cold pressed;
- Oxidative stability of the oil more;
- High phosphorus content in the oil;
- More sophisticated technological equipment;
- Energy-demanding technology.